Friday, August 13, 2010




Landed in Nelspruit, South Africa today. Finally met up with one of team members Scott Lenning. It was good to see a familiar face and a friend. Scott caught me up on everything he had been involved in while he was in Tanzania. Amazing stuff. Thousands of people made a commitment for Christ. I have uploaded a picture of me at the Nelspruit airport. It sits on top of a mountain that has had the top cut off and leveled out. It is a very cool airport. We met up with our contact with Mission Africa Enterprise, Mrs Kathy. We got settled in our lodge and then we went out to eat in the city. Met up with one other contact who went to eat with us, his name is Lunga. He is 26 years old and will be traveling with me to speak at the universities. I leave in the morning at 5:30 am for Mozimbique where I will get to dip in the Indian Ocean and power kite. So tomorrow is all play no work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment