Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Before I leave!!!


It is August 10th the night before I leave for Nelspruit, South Africa! just in case you are not sure where that is, here is a map.

I am having to rush to get everything done from packing everything to doing bills and filling out back to school registration forms. The kids are going back to school the day I fly out! Gotta love it!

The mood among the family is what you would expect! Everyone is busy going on with their lives but there is an elephant in the room and you can see it on Brownie's face every time we look at each other!

I would be lying if I told you I was not worried a bit! But I guess that is because I am here with time to think about it all.

It is going to be 3 weeks of speaking like crazy with a crazy schedule. I was told I will have time to play a bit. I might even get to go power kiting in Mozambique. That would be on the coast of the Indian Ocean!!! Youtube it if you have never seen it. Very cool and very fun!

Thanks for reading my blog, I will update it every night except for tomorrow night maybe. Tomorrow night might be difficult since I am flying out at 5pm and will be on a plane for nearly 20 hours!!! I will let you know what books I read and if God reveals anything. :)

I will post pictures and everything here!

No comments:

Post a Comment